MENU

Slide

Sunday, December 16, 2007

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.

Haji Lane with Shirley on Thursday!
Sorry darlings, many many pictures today!
not a wordy post. (:



While waiting for our Chicken Kebab,
We camwhored as usual! :x



All i need is a moustache, Yes?:D

Pouts.

I was like, pointing at the cage,
"Eh shirley! fake bird fake bird!"
Then she laugh at me and say idiot lah you, real one leh! :x
then i started saying "hello hello!" to the parrots.




I think the wall painting is really cute.
I want one in my room too!



Zat's like damn cute, he's in Canada now.
and he saw my personal msg on msn.
"Dear Santa, Give me some snow! :D"

Then it was snowing and he took a video of the snooooow.
and he said, "i'm being Santa and you're wish've came true!"
Ahhhhhh! Snow. (:

Anyway, i went to the army museum &Discovery centre today.
Yeah i know, super dorky huh? :x
3 years plus tgt, we've hardly anywhere
we haven't been to in singapore alrdy.
I'll be posting up the pictures and blogging about it tmr!
Need to wake up at 8 for church tmr, Tsk! So early lah!

Today's weather is like freeeeze-y freeze.
Goodnight darlings, Loves! (:

No comments: